Boxput BPR2S BPR2S Plus Universal BT Remote Control 2.4G Wireless Air Mouse Voice 6 Axis Gyroscope IR Isolation OTA tv remote for tv box
|Product Category||BT/BT+2.4G Air Mouse|
|Voice remote control||YES|
1. To pair another new device, press “OK” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashing.
2. Keep the remote control within 1 meter of the device for faster pairing.
3. Open BT searching, pair with “BOXPUT | BPR2S”.
1. Keep pressing the “OK” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashing.
2. Plug in the USB receiver and keep the remote near to the USB receiver within 5 cm for faster pairing.
3. The indicator light stops flashing to indicate successful pairing.
IR Learning (All buttons)
1. Press the button that needs to learn for 8 seconds till it’s flashing, then release (The indicator light on after flashing).
2. Align the IR, press the button that would be learned, it shows success when the indicator light flashing.
3. Repeat 1~2 to learn the other buttons.
4. Press “Delete” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashes to reset IR.
1. The button would be IR mode when disconnected from BT.
2. Only the “Power” button has infrared value when connected to BT.
3. Press “OK” + “volume +/-” shortly to control the speed of the mouse.
4. In IR mode, it supports full button learning, with no mouse function.
5. In BT mode, the voice function is applicable to some ATV devices, like TCL Smart TV, Shield TV Box, HAKO mini, Google TV, etc. But the voice function may be incompatible with the other devices.
6. In BT mode, the voice function is not compatible with all AOSP Android functions.
7. In 2.4G mode, the voice function supports AOSP Android and ATV devices.
8. In 2.4G mode, some ATV TVs cannot enter when logging into a Google account.
9. Do not use mouse mode in the Google account login interface, otherwise, the “ok” button is not compatible.
10. If no infrared learning, all buttons are 2.4G or BT mode function accordingly.
11. If the buttons have completed IR learning, only the power button will send the IR signal in priority in 2.4G or BT mode.