1. To pair another new device, press “OK” and “Back” simultaneously until the light fast flash.
2. Keep the remote control within 1 meter of the device for faster pairing.
3. Open Bluetooth searching, and pair with “BPR3S”, till the light is always on and then goes off.
IR Learning (All buttons)
1. Press the button that needs to learn for 8 seconds till the indicator light from fast flashing to slow flashing, then release.
2. Align the IR, and press the button that would be learned, it shows success when the indicator lights fast flash.
3. Repeat 1~2 to learn the other buttons.
4. Press “Delete” and “Back” simultaneously until the light fast flashes to reset IR.
4 TV Buttons IR Isolation
1. Four TV buttons default Samsung TV IR code values,
2. Four TV buttons IR isolation in Bluetooth mode
3. Four TV buttons support any IR values learning.
1. The button would be in IR mode when disconnected from Bluetooth.
2. If the buttons have completed IR learning, the power button will send the IR signal in priority in Bluetooth mode, IR and Bluetooth can’t be used at the same time except for the 4 TV buttons..
3. In IR mode, it supports full button learning, with no mouse function.
4. Press “OK” + “volume +/-” shortly to control the speed of the mouse.
5. In Bluetooth mode, the voice function is applicable to some ATV devices, like TCL Smart TV, Shield TV Box, HAKO mini, Google TV, etc. But the voice function may be incompatible with the other devices.
6. In Bluetooth mode, the voice function is incompatible with all AOSP Android functions and is not equipped with a USB receiver.
7. Do not use mouse mode in the Google account login interface, otherwise, the “ok” button is not compatible. If the “ok” button is not compatible with the Google account login interface, please contact the seller.
Feel free to tell us more about device compatibility issues and help us upgrade products.