1. To pair another new device, press “OK” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashes.
2. Keep the remote control within 1 meter of the device for faster pairing.
3. Open Bluetooth searching, and pair with “BPR2S”.
IR Learning (All buttons)
1. Press the button that needs to learn for 8 seconds till the indicator light is always on after flashing, then release.
2. Align the IR, and press the button that would be learned, it shows success when the indicator light flashes.
3. Repeat 1~2 to learn the other buttons.
4. Press “Delete” and “Back” simultaneously until the light flashes to reset IR.
4 TV Buttons IR Isolation
1. Four TV buttons default Samsung TV IR code values,
2. Four TV buttons IR isolation in Bluetooth mode
3. Four TV buttons support any IR values learning.
1. The button would be in IR mode when disconnected from Bluetooth.
2. If the buttons have completed IR learning, the power button will send the IR signal in priority in Bluetooth mode.
3. In IR mode, it supports full button learning, with no mouse function.
4. Press “OK” + “volume +/-” shortly to control the speed of the mouse.
5. In Bluetooth mode, the voice function is applicable to some ATV devices, like TCL Smart TV, Shield TV Box, HAKO mini, Google TV, etc. But the voice function may be incompatible with the other devices.
6. In Bluetooth mode, the voice function is not compatible with all AOSP Android functions and is not equipped with a USB receiver.
7. If the “ok” button is not compatible with the Google account login interface, please contact the seller.
8. If no infrared learning, all buttons are Bluetooth mode function accordingly.
Feel free to tell us more about device compatibility issues and help us upgrade products.