1. To pair another new device, press “OK” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashing.
2. Keep the remote control within 1 meter of the device for faster pairing.
3. Open Bluetooth searching, pair with “BOXPUT | BPR1S”.
IR Learning (All buttons)
1. Press the button that needs to learn for 8 seconds till it’s flashing, then release (The indicator light on after flashing).
2. Align the IR, press the button that would be learned, it shows success when the indicator light flashing.
3. Repeat 1~2 to learn the other buttons.
4. Press “Delete” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashes to reset IR.
1. The button would be IR mode when disconnected from Bluetooth.
2. Only the “Power” button has infrared value when connected to Bluetooth.
3. Press “OK” + “volume +/-” shortly to control the speed of the mouse.
4. In IR mode, it supports full button learning, with no mouse function.
5. In Bluetooth mode, the voice function is applicable to some ATV devices, like TCL Smart TV, Shield TV Box, HAKO mini, Google TV, etc. But the voice function may be incompatible with the other devices.
6. In Bluetooth mode, the voice function is not compatible with all AOSP Android functions and is not equipped with a USB receiver.
7. Do not use mouse mode in the Google account login interface, otherwise, the “ok” button is not compatible.
8. If no infrared learning, all buttons are Bluetooth mode function accordingly.
9. If the buttons have completed IR learning, only the power button will send the IR signal in priority in Bluetooth mode.
Feel free to tell us more about device compatibility issues and help us upgrade products.